You can find my Documentation Here
Setup sandbox environment and Visual Studio Code
To get started writing extensions for Dynamics 365 Business Central you will need a Dynamics 365 Business Central tenant, Visual Studio Code, and the AL Language extension. Visual Studio Code is a cross platform editor that you will use for coding and debugging.
Go through the following steps to set up a sandbox environment. With this you get sample code that compiles and runs with just a few commands.
- Sign up for a Dynamics 365 Business Central sandbox.
- Download Visual Studio Code.
- Download the AL Language extension.
- Press Ctrl+, to open the user settings window; here you can modify the telemetry settings.
- Press Alt+A, Alt+L to trigger the AL Go! command, and then choose Cloud.
- Enter the credentials you provided for the sign up, and then Download symbols. To manually download the symbols, press Ctrl+Shift+P and select AL: Download symbols.
- Press F5 to deploy and run the extension on your online sandbox tenant.